Monday, March 18, 2013

Hand blended teas, vintage style art cards and digital downloads




Once again I will be exhibiting at 

Heritage London Foundation
Spring Arts & Crafts Sale

Saturday, April 27th 2013  10am-6pm
Grosvenor Lodge – 1017 Western Road, London
(new location!)

This year, however, I'll be selling something a little different.
Tea & Cards!

Since I started blending our own teas at Dekoko's I thought it would be fun
to combine tea sales, which feature my original art, with my new line of
vintage style greeting cards.

Hope to see you there!

ps:  I'm adding more digital downloads to my Etsy shop.  
my question to you:
What would you like to see available for download 
(eg: collage sheets, 1" circles,  just bunnies, dogs, etc)

1 comment:

Pam of alwaysartistic said...

What fun. Your vintage cards are beautiful!